Play the original Call of Duty on any resolution and aspect ratio you want. This is a small tool that should be placed inside the Call of Duty installation directory, the game should now be started from this launcher to have your resolution set automatically. Working with original Call of duty and (newer)Steam version.
[su_spoiler title=”Instructions” style=”fancy”]
- Download the resolution launcher: Here or Here
- Copy the executable in your Call of Duty installation folder
- Double-Click the custom resolution launcher executable
- Your current resolution will be filled in by default but you can change it to whatever you like
- Click “Start Call of Duty”
- You should only launch use the launcher once, the custom resolution gets written in the config file and will be used by default from now on.
- Due to a bug in the call of duty UI, the resolution under video settings will be empty, don”t change it in the game settings or you will have to use the tool again.
Call of duty on 3440×1440 (21:9)